Friday 8 July 2011

T in the Park





Its Fancy Dress Friday!!!

Jacket : Topshop; T-shirt : Freebie; Shorts : Miss Sixty; Socks : Accesorize; Boots : Hunter obviously; Cuff : H&M; Blue Bangles : Primark & Accesorize; Gold Bangles : Boutique Abroad; Plastic Bangles & Trilby: Collection stolen from Mon Frere; Sombrero : Stolen from a hotel

So hands up whose not going to T!! Yes me too although my brother managed to just about roll himself out of bed to get on an early train up to Balado. For those who aren't going I've done this blog post based on what I would wear - I know the sparkly jacket isn't a practical option and probably not for the impending rain that will no doubt drench revellers and performers alike but I LOVE it. And it looks amazing in the sun. Of course the sombrero is my very minimal effort for the legendary Fancy Dress Fridays that everyone gets dolled up for - my good friend has dressed up as a superhero and is calling herself SuperChebs in honor of her well endowed chest. Heres some other better outfits that put my effort to shame...



Would of liked to get glow sticks but you can't appreciate their full effect in the daylight.
However, to make us all feel better I'm giving you the best cocktail I've tried so we can sit in the comfortable surroundings of our own living rooms/decking outside if we so happen to get a little sunlight, dressed up in our T attire and listen to the good music at home. Yes I know you don't get the atmosphere or experience of being at a festival but its a darn sight cleaner and this way you can watch all the acts! And we all know who out of the hundreds of good bands playing with their amazing set list and euphoric crowds I'll be watching.......Ke$ha here we come!!


French Martini


1 1/2 oz vodka
1/4 oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur 
1/4 oz fresh pineapple juice
1 twist lemon peel
Shake with ice in a cocktail mixer and pour into a chilled martini glass with the lemon peel on top, or if your really fancy decorate the foam with raspberry sauce in a creative, artistic, experimental - whatever the hell you like - pattern. Enjoy!
Love Love x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela, I like your Outfit,you look really cool wearing your Wellingtons, pity about TITP next year maybe.
    Kisses
    Julia

    ReplyDelete