Friday 15 July 2011

My Favourite Things


My overflowing jewellery stand


My very small collection of shot glasses from around the world (Malta, Mallorca, Namibia, Austria & Crete)



These are shoes that I customised myself - studs stuck on individually with superglue - hands looked like something out of a horror movie once I'd finished






Really bad photo of my Minx nails - they are silver leopard print - they'd ran out of gold, how could they!! And they knew I was coming!!



Yes that would be a traffic light on top of my wardrobe


Just a quick post today of a few of the things in my room and my garden to give you a wee look see. Have got family coming over for my Granny's 90th birthday ( I know I didn't think you could live to be that old either), so I may not be able to blog quite as much. Should be a good 2 weeks though I'm expecting cocktails on the hour every hour courtesy of the cousins that are staying with me.
However I have had one song in particualr in my head the past few days much to my mothers annoyance when I leap onto any available furniture and dance a hawaiian-esque routine....oh the embarassment. So in aid of this fabulous song I present to you the Pina Colada receipe.........Can you take a guess as to what the song is?? Come on its easy!!

Pina Colada

2 1/2 oz unsweetened pineapple juice
1 oz coconut cream
1 oz Jamaica rum
1 oz light Puerto Rican rum
Pineapple to decorate

Mix with ice cubes in a electric drinks mixer or by hand in a cocktail shaker, pour into a 10-once pilsner glass. Fill with cracked ice and decorate with pineapple and a straw. Enjoy!
 
Love Love x x x

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes! inspired by the ones at the graduate fashion show? Oh I forgot to ask did you end up buying those shoes off one of the designers? x

    ReplyDelete