Monday 11 July 2011

Stuck in the Middle






Hat, Sunglasses & Jeans : Topshop; T-shirt & Shoes : River Island; Watch : Swatch; Friendship Bracelet: Henri Bendel; Bangles : Boutique Abroad; Cuff : H&M; Gold Bracelets : Accessorize

Kind of obsessed with my cuff I've noticed - seem to have it on constantly in the last 3 posts - good investment clearly for £6.99. Also adore the sunglasses I have on but I never wear them, one of those items you buy then it lies in the bottom of your closet, like so many tops, dresses, bags and shoes. Always go back to my ever faithfull aviators though and they only cost me $5 from Forever 21 - I don't need no Martin Margiela's! 
Anyway has been a nice few days in Wet Kilbride - so called because it rains constantly. Hence the shades - which appeared in plentiful supply over the weekend, if not more so due to T in the Park which I do believe received some sunshine. Sunglasses are like winter coats in the way that you always buy new ones for the start of bikini season in hope that the sun does shine, or indeed if Ibiza/Malia/Brighton is calling. I have yet to buy mine and its well into summer but I'm blaming it on a sun deficit. However, I started looking at sunglass campaigns and editorials for some inspiration and I think its about time I invested in some crazy sunnies so I can be at one with my festival brethren, take a step away from the overused avaitors.....maybe. 



Want Natalia's so bad - how good would they be on a night out???



What are your sunglasses of choice this year?

Love Love  x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment