Wednesday 29 June 2011

Summer Time








Hat & Top : Topshop; Shorts, Scarf & Shoes: River Island; Bangles : Primark; Flower Bracelet : River Island.

The weather couldn't make up it's mind today, was sunny one minute then dull the next so I took summery photos inside - really defeats the purpose really.
On the plus side my sister found my camera charger after much shouting from her that I hadn't looked under my nose - but ya know I'm busy......
Anyway so hopefully the photo quality will pick up even if the weather doesn't.
Definitely think I'm more a shorts person than a skirt during the day. Think everyone tends to be one or the other, like bags and shoes....

Here's some other summer inspiration to try and get us in the right mood. What will you all be wearing this summer? Shorts or skirts?

 


Love love x xx


No comments:

Post a Comment