Monday 27 June 2011

Graduate Fashion Show



Was helping at the Heriot-Watt Graduate Fashion Show on Friday. There was a small collection of first years like me who were dressers and just about managed to survive on endless coffee runs, was amazing seeing all their year long hard work whittled down to 15 mins of sheer awesomeness. My mentor's collection, Athif Dean, got a really good reaction ( more of which in the next post). Think he'll be one to watch but also fell in love with Melissanthi Spei's clothes, they were really well styled together and so well made!



This hair was amazing! It was wrapped round rolled up magazines which held it upright then lots of hairspray....maybe my next new do???








Lots of pretty shoes too which some of the designers sell off cheap after the show - not so good for me since I was trying on them all during the long waits and fell in love with about half.
These sequin ones are really easy to make, just a pair of plain black shoes with strip sequins sewn on - think I'm going to try it.



This was my model that I was dressing Kimberly - we oohed over the shoes together- loved her last look which was by designer Melissanthi Spei - adored the headband.



Lots of models, lots of shoes and the CLOTHES!
So much fun, can't wait til mine, 3 years is too long!

love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment