Monday 20 June 2011

Dreaming of Chloe...

Dress : Chloe (£ 1,445.50); Jacket : Haute Hippie (£308) Shoes : Alaia (£798);
Bracelet : Marni (£153); Watch : Nixon (£55)

Net-a-porter's pre-autumn/winter sale began today and lots of good things have appeared!
Attempting to save money for Uni so lots are out of my price range but if your looking for a designer piece to invest in - this sale is the time to do it!
I'm LOVING the Alaia Platforms - a complete bargain at £798 (?).....can't really justify and even if I did, Dad says no. Something about a wardrobe bulging with shoes.
So in an attempt to brighten my recession broke purse strings I've done a play on summer neutrals with a pop of colour in the neon watch since, well we all need a neon watch on our lives.


love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment