Friday 9 September 2011

Wedding Blues

 Carrie in Vera Wang - in my opinion better than the Westwood she ended up in! Clearly why Big never got to the altar. Bloody Vivienne.

Had my last day a work yesterday, so sad! Have really enjoyed working there, but hopefully I'll get to go back next year. For those who don't know I've been working at Opus Couture Bridal Boutique - google it, it's brillant - felt I should write a post as an ode to Opus! So here's some of my favourite bridal looks, & yes for those who know me, I KNOW I don't want to get married - have many reasons which I won't bore you with - but I do love the pretty dresses! & the shoes, & the veils, & the tiaras.....
Princess Grace's Wedding Party

Vogue's "The Wedding Party"
Kate Moss's Wedding Party shot by Mario Testino - pure perfection, no?

Anja Rubik I think..
Jason Wu Bridal - this would be mine! Means I can wear AMAZING shoes...as per all about the shoes...

Right COCKTAIL TIME!!!

Have been working as a dresser today & tomorrow at a fashion event so in definite need of a cocktail or 3...

As I'm concentrating on all things bridal, if you are one & are stuck for something blue what about a cocktail, perfect non?

Bikini Martini

1.5 measures of Hendrick's Gin
1 teaspoon of Peach Schnapps
1.5 measures of De Kuyper Blue Curacao

Shake all the ingredients together in a James Bond-esque fashion and strain into a preferably sparkly martini glass. Enjoy whilst wearing floor-length evening dress.....or bridal couture.

Love Love x x x






No comments:

Post a Comment