Tuesday 6 September 2011

Elbaz + Meisel = Genius

Found the new Lanvin A/W Ad Campaign video featuring Karen Elson & Raquel Zimmermann. Utterly hilarious - haven't stopped laughing for 2 days. Its so simple! But it really just shows that models can't dance. Shame really, they look so pretty. But the best part has to be Alber Elbaz at the end - pure brillance.

Enjoy


Lanvin has to be my favourite BIG fashion house, yes I think it does even beat Chanel & Kaiser Karl. The clothes just ooze pure luxury, & are clothes you'd actually want to wear.

Have also realised that I've been getting quite a few comments from people so I'd just like to say thank you very much & if you like what you see then please follow me & hopefully I'll take this blog to Paris one day!
Also sorry for not replying, something's going on with blogger and it won't let me. I'll keep trying though.

xxxxx

Love Love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment