Wednesday 30 May 2012

Tie-Dye...Again


So the tie-dying continues but actually this time its dip-dying. Worked out rather well although it was a pain in the ass trying to wash the dye out without it staining the rest of the tee thus destroying said dip-dye effect. I like how it didn't die the thread and I realise I should know why due to that 12 week textiles class in first year but since I fell asleep within the first 5 minutes of every class, the reason escapes me.




Now that that brief period of our summer is over, I'll be back to dip-dye/spike more of my wardrobe.....it's so cool it hurts....


Love Love

1 comment:

  1. The tie-dye you did on this blouse looks gorgeous! I note you haven't done a post in a while but I hope you will. I LOVE the name of your blog!!! I also love your fashion taste. Please feel free to stop by my blog and say hi :)

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete