Tuesday 3 May 2011

The Met Gala

The Met Gala was last night and the frocks were out in force.The good, the bad and the frilly. With a few fierce characters thrown in too....
Vera Wang in her own design, showing how a subtle frill can work well
Serena Williams showing how it doesn't....Loo roll holder anyone?
Andre Leon Talley being Andre Leon Talley.
Gisele Bundchen looking fabulous in red - yes I've decided that counts as a frill too!

Ashely Olsen in Vintage Dior taking frills to another level. Although the huge puff ball sleeves may be a little much for some people but the more I look at her the more I like it.

Karolina Kurkova in Gaultier Pairs but I'm not really sure what its meant to be?? Kind of reminds me of some wierd frilly-legges ninja?
Sunglasses again Michael???
And finally: Tom Ford/Carolyn Murphy....what were you thinking????

No comments:

Post a Comment