Thursday 25 August 2011

Tea Party For One?


Yesterday was my 21st birthday, had such an amazing day - was a very lucky girl, got showered with gifts & some cocktails courtesy of la madre (yes I know I'm like tri-lingual in that last sentence).
After dinner at Jamie's Italian, my brother had booked himself, my sister and myself in to see one of our favourite comedians at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe - Jack Whitehall - utterly hilarious - even funnier walking up the Royal Mile at 9 o'clock at night listening to the utter tripe people talk to you. Hopefully going to go back down for the day on Saturday which will inevitably turn into a piss-up as I intend to do for the next week or so right up into my party. Well your only 21 once.
Also yesterday got myself a birthday treat - partly after my aunty wrote in my card " I'm sending you money to buy something special like jewellery - not shoes!" Ah, she knows me too well!!


Courtesy of Dune, remind me of sparkly tap shoes I used to have & as I said to the mother " They're sensible shoes!" Aye, not for long wait til she sees my next ones.
Planning on making my own dress for my party, well theres no planning I'm halfway through sewing it, but I'm absolutely terrified because if it goes wrong, I've nothing to wear. Might just pull a Naomi....


Love Love x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment